Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top 4 Reasons Why I Love the Wii



There are so many great things about the Wii. I think it is possibly one of the best game consuls ever created. I have so many reasons why I love the Wii but I decided to narrow them down to the top four reasons and here they are:

1.Interactive
The one thing that I think everyone loves about the wii is at its extremely interactive. There are a bunch of objects that you can put the Wii remote in to make it seem like you are really playing the game for instance they have a numb chuck that you can attach your remote to make it seem like you are boxing in Wii Sports. There are also games like Just Dance where you just hold the remote and dance. I honestly feel like I’m getting a work out sometimes from the games that I play on the Wii. It’s great!




2.Good Time Waster
I feel like whenever I’m bored I play Wii. It’s the best thing to do when you are bored or need to waste time. My roommates and I have sat and played for hours before. That sounds sad I know but it’s fun! Also if you really have nothing to do one day you can play Wii with friends or by yourself and it’s still really fun!

3.Fun to play with friends
Like I said in my #3 reason, my roommates and I will play for hours! We invite people over and we all have competitions on Mario cart or on the Wii sports, especially baseball. Wii is also definitely something that kind of breaks the ice when maybe you are inviting people over for the first time and you’re not sure what they like to do so you ask them if they want to play the Wii. Four people can also play at one time. Who would turn that down?

4.Really Good Graphics
The Wii has great graphics! The games are very clear and are easy to see. I love how it shows your Wii person doing every single movement that you are making. It makes the player feel like they are really in the game. This is definitely one of the most important things in game consoles. People are definitely very serious about good graphics and good picture for their video games, so I can honestly say that Wii is definitely one of the best game consuls for graphics.

These are my top four reasons as to why I love the Wii! I Know it’s hard to just pick four reasons because there really are so many but I feel like these are definitely the most important and essential things to have in a good game console. If you haven’t played the Wii yet I strongly suggest you do because it honestly is awesome! Once you try it you’ll most likely love it and possibly go out and buy one. I hope you take my advice and have some fun with the Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment