Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Play Station Phone




This is the Xperia Play but we are call it the Playstation phone. This is a phone that does everything a phone does and more. You now can take the playstation with you where ever you go. I know that you are saying that is what the PSP is for well now you do not have to put down your phone to play your favorite game. There is no set release date yet but it is coming. I know most gamers are now happy they are like by time they have made a phone where I can play games other than the default games that comes on a phone. Now we can play actually can console games like Halo or even Black Ops. The Playstation phone is a Sony Ericsson. It have the actually controls of a playstation controller. You can go to the Sony Ericsson website and play a 3D demo of the phone. What will this be classified as, a phone or a game system? Maybe both or I guess it will be called according to what part you use the most. We all know what part everyone is wanting more. Do any of us remember the Mini Playstation portable there are different types of PSP's out there. All of them are Playstation Portables. Whats next after the Playstation Phone a Xbox Phone and then maybe every other game system will have a phone. Technology is advancing so fast that we will sooner or later can not live without it at all. Some are already can not live with out there phone or there satellite tvs at home. There is nothing wrong with technology but its making us all lazy. I love technology I like the fact that I have a calculator to do my math and a tv remote that turns the tv for me so I don't have to keep getting up to change the channels. And I did't forget my cell phone that is a must. Before the playstation started doing all this upgrading no one really liked it but now since the graphics have advance and you can do alot more on it, it is now the talk of every conversation.

The price of the Playstation phone is still being debated. It will be sold on Amazon and other websites. Sony Ericsson says the battery will last five hours just like the PSP, and have a resolution of 854x480 pixel. The phone will run on ginmgerbread(Android 3.0). This phone will not have memory stick slot but it will have a MicroSD slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment