Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Embebbed Computers



When I was a child growing up my family had a typewriter that my father had bought for us to learn how to type. While I was growing up I learned how to type on it and put the paper in it so i come send off letters.Since I been a child technology has improved over time. I use to mess up a lot of paper while I use the the typewriter. With the typewriters we didn’t have the options to save or backspace.

Desktops
Over time technology advanced then it became desktop. Desktop was a new inventions. The desktop had many more advantages and tools over typewriters.
To me a desktop computer is a computer that people can have at home or in offices. Desktop computer are very cheap.They might take up space,but they are very useful. They were first produced in the late 70s in the 20th century. On a desktop computer for storage was first a floppy disk. As time have past the storage have updated that the computer users can use in today time is a flash drive on both desktops and laptops. While I was in was in middle and high school my mother bought me a desktop. I loved my desktop, but the only thing I hated was that I couldn't take it around with me. I used my computer for doing papers, getting research, and social websites. The only thing that I hated about the desktop was all them cords I had to hook up from the computer to the outlet.

Types of Desktops
· E-Machines

· Dell
· Gateway

· Mac
· HP



Laptop
There are two types of laptops. Recently there have been made a laptop called “Mac.” With most laptops and computer they are easily to catch viruses. With
the Mac computer they are very hard to catch a virus. Laptops are very portable. As a college student, I am able to take my laptop to class, the Union, library, and etc. to get done with work. I don’t have to wait to go to my room to continue doing my work.
Types of Laptops
· Dells
· Mac
· E-machines
· C
ompaq
· Samsung

Laptops aren't very good with battery life. Now that technology has improved over the generations there are now touch screen laptops and desktop. During the pass years there was a way that we have to connect to the internet by connecting our computers to an enternet cord. Now the laptops have wireless internet.



On the different types of laptops especially the Mac computers they don’t have the same programs as the other types of laptops have.
When I first started school I seen a lot of my classmates with their Mac computers. I start telling my mother how much I wanted one. They are expensive but I would love to have one. I'm kind of glad that I didn't get one my freshman year of college. For instance if a student have a specific class to take like Pre-Calculus they won’t be able to download the software because the software isn’t available on those types of computer.

With computer we have changed with technology that computer users are able to messaging other.With both desktops and laptops we can instant message friends, Skye or OoVoo friends that are across the country, and email teachers and friends.

As of now I love my laptop because I need it since I'm in college. I just want a new one as of now.




No comments:

Post a Comment