Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh, How I Love Oovoo!!!



    Oovoo is a video chat tool that permits users to communicate through video conferencing.  It was released in between the year 2007 and 2008.  It has become extremely popular over the years with an average of over 14 million users. Oovoo allows users to make video calls, form conferences, and send instant and video messages. My experience with Oovoo has been absolutely amazing. It has made my way of communicating easier and more fun. There are several reasons why I love Oovoo.
 
   Oovoo allows me to physically interact with my family and friends.
        - There are several websites, such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and Yahoo Messenger, that allows me to communicate only by sending messages back and forth. However, Oovoo is my only way of having the option to actually visually interact with my online friends. This is a great advantage for me to talk to my loved ones who live far away.

   Oovoo enables me to video chat with more than one person at a time.
          - Oovoo allows users to video chat with up to six people. For me, this comes in handy because my friends and I get to converse all at once. Most of my friends live miles away, but Oovoo makes it possible for us to keep in contact on a daily basis. From experience with other video chat tools, such as Skype, I have learned that users can only video chat with one person. This is one of the main reasons why I love Oovoo.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment