Thursday, March 3, 2011

Facebook vs. Twitter


I recently created a Twitter account about three weeks ago mainly because all my friends were going on and on about how awesome it was. Honestly, I don't see anything awesome about it. How can I tell someone about myself in just a short amount of sentences. I tried to create my biography for my Twitter profile and it told me that the biography was too long. Really? I feel that I am a pretty awesome girl for my biography just to be only five to ten sentences long. Face book gives me a chance to share much more information about myself and my personality and show who I really am. It gives me a chance to show my friends and family the fun and somewhat wild side of me. Another reason why I feel that Face book is better than Twitter is because I value the time I spend connecting with my friends especially now since I'm attending a college that is two hours away from my hometown. Since I started Face book, I don't even use my email or instant messaging anymore. Although Face book can ruin relationships it can also build relationships. Once again I can use the example of me being away from home as an example. My relationship with my friends from back home has actually grown stronger because we write on each other's wall from time to time and we in-box each other to get the update on our crazy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment