Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bushnell GPS and Range Finder


Walking through the forest, rifle in hand, I stumbled upon a deer. With one swift movement, I mounted the gun on my shoulder, took a deep breath, and pulled the trigger. Upon realizing that I had hit my mark, it occurred to me that I had no clue where I was and how I was going to get my trophy to my truck. This is where a GPS system could come in handy. Then, I had nothing but my memory to find my way home, but with the invention of various handheld GPS systems, I can easily navigate my way to any location during hunt and other activities.

The beauty of GPS systems is that they are handheld and you can take them virtually anywhere. There are many brand name companies that sell these de vices and they have endless uses. For example, Bushnell makes five different models, all ranging in prices and uses. These devices incorporate everything from a simple compass to built-in rangefinders and colored displays of the ground being traveled.

The most basic of GPS devices that Bushnell makes is the Backtrack. Although it is a very basic model, it has many uses for a relatively low price of $79.99. Simply point your device at a specific spot, either your car, your favorite hunting spot, or even your home, and never fret about finding it again. While it doesn’t do as much as some GPS devices, it gets the job done and Bushnell has done a good time at keeping the cost low. Contrary to this device, the Backtrack Pointer 5 gives the owner the ability to tell the time, temperature, store up to 5 locations, as well as gives the viewer a directional read of the latitude and longitude. With a price of $89.99, you get much more out of your money for purchasing this device over the original Backtrack.

For the frequent golfer, the Yardage Pro XGC will give an accurate reading of the distance to the pin, the location of the pin, and counts your score as you go. This device comes with a large colored screen, a course catalogue of more than 16,000 preloaded courses, as well as a durable and waterproof covering that guarantees its sturdiness. I personally have this device for my golf game and I have seen a drastic improvement in my game play, simply because I can see the layout of the hole on my handheld device and know exactly how far away from the pin I am. These devices have risen in costumer ratings and people are lining up at golf stores to get their hands on this GPS system. For only $199.99, anyone can improve their game with the help of the Yardage Pro.

As you have read, these devices range in uses and come with great tools to help anyone find their way. Whether you have forgotten where you parked your car, where your hotel is, or how far away from the pin you are, Bushnell has come up with great devices to help you on your way. Take advantage of the great deals they have to offer and equip yourself with some of the finest GSP systems on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment