Friday, March 4, 2011

Androids for Dummies

Last summer, I got a job. When I came to Orientation to get ready for school I had this little Samsung Freeform. I saw everybody walking around the campus pulling out their PDA phones like Blackberry and iPhones. I told my mother and brother before I start school I have to upgrade. I had to look like the rich kids. While the summer goes by I talked to my stepfather about upgrading my phone and it wasn’t a problem for him. So I continue to work and save up my money for this specific phone that I want to get. When it got almost that time for me to start school I got it. When I got all the things that I need for school I purchased the phone. I had enough money for the phone and accessories for it. The phone that I got was Motorola Milestone-Android with Cellular South. Even though my mother was fussing about how I was going to pay my bill. When I first received the phone I was confused on how to work the phone. I gave myself the rest of the day to learn how to work the phone. The Motorola Milestone was the first Smartphone that I have had in my lifetime. The different things that I like about my phone are all the free applications, check emails on the go, navigation, text messages, and browser the Internet.
I love my Android because I can do things that other can’t do with their phones. I love that I can set specific ringtones for people by doing that it is easy for me to know who is calling or texting me. I take my phone everywhere with me. When I don’t have my phone it feels like I have lost my life. As my mother say I can’t do anything without my phone. What kind of teenager can’t go a day without their cellphones? I plan on sticking with Android for a long time. The profession that I plan on becoming in the future I will need a Smartphone.
My Android takes great pictures.


Let’s take a look: Applications

My phone run slowly sometimes but I fail to realize that the Android is a Smartphone. It’s just like a computer that I can use it to call people. When I am trying to run an application it tells me to foreclose or wait for the running. I don’t really know what that mean but I think it mean that I have many applications running at once.
Another application that I like on my phone is the text message application named ChompSMS. I like that application because I can have a specific ringtone and their picture that would come up and play when they text. I also like that I can blacklist people that I don’t want others to know that are texting me. Blacklist is an option that you can use for specific people for private conversations. The only thing about it is that I would have to go to another message application to see if they text or not. I like that I can lock my text message with this application. Another feature that I like is that I can customize my text message how I want it to look. I can change the front, color; also add a picture as my background.
Now that I have gotten use to my phone and I know everything about it I want a new one. Before I return back to school next semester I plan on having the Samsung Galaxy S or the up to date Android that will be out. It has been plenty of other Androids that I want but I just stayed with this one. In August I would have had this phone for a year. The other day I was trying to get on Twitter from my phone I couldn’t post anything I could only read what people have posted on there. The things that I hate about this phone are that it isn’t an Otter Box for this phone and the battery dies quick. On the other hand it’s not a big deal about it.

I LOVE MY ANDROID!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment