Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 Best Games for Wii

Ever since the wii first came out, I have loved it! It’s so fun and interactive. I knew that I was going to love the wii because it is made by Nintendo. I have grown up with Nintendo, all the way back to Super Nintendo. I think it beats all of the other game systems on the market today. There are so many games you can buy of all different categories. Out of all the games they have in the stores I would have to say that these five games are my favorite so far. Here is my list:

1.) Super Mario Brothers

This game has been my favorite for a long time! I used to play it all the time on my game boy and when I found out they were making a version for wii, I couldn’t wait to buy it. Basically the game is a series of levels that Mario and Luigi, the characters in the game go through to try and save Princess Peach from the evil Bowsers castle. Mario and Luigi have to go through many obstacles to save Peach. This game is a lot of fun because it can be very challenging at times.

2.) Mario Kart

This game is an oldie but goodie. I played Mario Kart on Nintendo 64. This game is awesome! First you pick your character and you can play with up to four people. You can race against people that you are playing with or just play one player and play against all of the other characters. You are able to pick your car and choose the levels that you want to play. There are different types of levels that are really cool! At the end of the race one character wins first place, one character wins second, and then one player wins third. Then at the end of the game there is a ceremony at the end for only the characters that won first second and third. What’s so cool about the Wii version is that there is a wheel that you can buy that you put your remote control in which makes it easier to turn when playing.

3.) Wii Sports

I love Wii Sports! This game comes with the Wii system. It was the first Wii game I ever played. This game consists of many sports you can play like baseball, bowling, boxing, golf, and my favorite, tennis. I love Wii sports because it’s very interactive to the point where you could break a sweat.

4.) Just Dance 2

I just played this game for the first time a couple months ago and I liked it a lot. You can pick from a huge list of songs and then dance to them. There is a dance for every song that a girl shows you step by step. Another really cool thing about this game is the work out plan feature. You can set yourself up on a work out plan and work out. Trust me it works! This game has a lot of hit songs that are a lot of fun to dance to.

5.) Super Smash Brothers. Brawl.

This game is really fun! It’s not like the other Mario games. Basically the character you pick fights against a bunch of other characters in the Smash Brothers World. This game is really action packed and definitely one of my favorites!




There are so many other games for the Wii but these are definitely my five favorite! I definitely recommend all of these! Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment